Burbank, CA (March 22, 2018)- Dave Morgan, CEO and President of Litton Entertainment, announced today that Litton Entertainment and its partners have been honored by The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) with eight nominations for the 45th Annual Daytime Emmy® Awards. Litton’s nominated programs include series from the CBS DREAM TEAM, IT’S EPIC! block , NBC’s THE MORE YOU KNOW three-hour television block, and the LITTON’S WEEKEND ADVENTURE block that airs on ABC stations nationwide every weekend.
The nominees are:
CBS DREAM TEAM, IT’S EPIC!
- Lucky Dog with Brandon McMillan – Outstanding Special Class Series
- Lucky Dog with Brandon McMillan - Outstanding Host in a Lifestyle/Travel/Children’s or Educational and
- The Henry Ford’s Innovation Nation – Outstanding Education or Informational Series
- The Henry Ford’s Innovation Nation – Outstanding Travel and Adventure Program
THE MORE YOU KNOW
- Naturally, Danny Seo - Outstanding Lifestyle Program
- The Voyager with Josh Garcia – Outstanding Travel and Adventure Program
LITTON’S WEEKEND ADVENTURE
- Ocean Treks with Jeff Corwin – Outstanding Cinematography
- Sea Rescue – Outstanding Education or Informational Series
"Litton Entertainment is honored to share this recognition by the industry's leading authorities on quality programming with our talented and dedicated team of professionals, CBS Network, NBC Network, and the ABC Owned Station partners and ABC affiliated television stations who are all dedicated to bringing educational and inspiring programming to life,” commented Dave Morgan.
About Litton Entertainment
Litton Entertainment is the preeminent independent producer and distributor in the U.S. television industry, creating and distributing quality programming for over 20 years with a specialty in educational and informational (“E/I”) programming. Litton talent and crews can often be found on six continents producing Emmy winning, rich and nutritious content distributed worldwide. Litton's Weekend Adventure, produced by Litton Studios, was the first program block of its kind and airs Saturdays on ABC stations nationwide. Litton Entertainment provides CBS Network with six original programs for Saturday mornings called CBS Dream Team: It's Epic!; The CW Network with One Magnificent Morning, a three-hour destination featuring E/I programming; and NBC stations with six original E/I series under the iconic brand The More You Know. Litton's syndication and news division distributes a diverse slate of programs including the new E/I block Go Time! and Consumer Reports TV. For more information, visit http://www.litton.tv. Litton is majority-owned by Hearst: http://www.hearst.com/
Public Relations Contact: Meg LaVigne, President of Television, Litton Entertainment